segunda-feira, 25 de agosto de 2008

Sweet About Me

Uma música para atirar os homens ao ar. Literalmente... (Esta é uma versão ao vivo, mas vale a pena ver o video oficial.) :)

A certa altura esta menina australiana, de seu nome Gabriella Cilmi, diz qualquer coisa como “Nothing sweet about me”. Porque será?

Ooh, watching me
Hanging by
A string this time
Don't, easily
The climax
Of the perfect lie
...
Smile worth
A hundred lies
If there lessons to e learned
I'd rather get
My jamming words
In first, so
Tell you something
That I've found
That the world's
A better place
When it's upside down, boy
...
When you're playing with desire
Don't come running
To my place
When it burns like fire, boy

Sweet about me
Nothing sweet about me, yeah


Blue, blue, blue
Waves, they crash
As time goes by
So hard to catch
Too, too smooth
Ain´t all that
Why don't you ride
On my side
Of the tracks

...




Porque nem todos são iguais, ainda vou acreditando...

Sem comentários: